This is me Maureen

Saturday, September 11, 2010

September in the midwest

So today I was pleasantly surprised when I went to the house I own but do not currently reside in and noticed that I did not need to cut my grass. I did it anyway. It had been 3 weeks since I had cut it last. I was expecting a long afternoon. The grass is slowly starting to die. Thank you Lord so much for this little blessing. The local high school football team is again starting the season on a roll. The Warriors are the only 3-0 team in their division. Go big blue. September is a big month for birthdays in the fam. First there was me on the 4th, then Lexi on the 10th. and finally Misty on the 12th. Leaves are changing colors so photography is my big thing right now. I am also loving the cool temps sleeping with the windows open. Oh I almost forgot the best thing about September is the start of the NFL season. GOOOOOOO Packers

No comments:

Post a Comment