This is me Maureen

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Abby

My niece Abby was at the house today when I got off work. I am totally enamored with that little girl. She is always so happy. I got to feed her some mixed fruit and her bottle. Although I did learn that I am great at multi-tasking. I knew this already but I fed Abby her bottle as well as feed myself. She just makes everything right in my world. She laughs when you look at her with crazy faces and sticks her tongue out at you all the time. She loves my parents fish pond and all the crazy dogs. She isn't happy unless one of them is in her face. I can't believe the undying amount of love for this child that is not my child. I know if it came down to it I would give up my life for this little angel. I have a little newphew to be born in January. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment